Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: But...it's so true!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I keep telling Ron to tone it down with the action figures," design supervisor Lisa Mendes said. "But no matter how many times I've told him, he just keeps adding new ones, so now it's kind of a joke around the office. Still, I just hope no one from corporate ever swings by unannounced, or he might get written up or put on probation."
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Put up on probation for that please...


    Anyway, I've got some toys here at work and noboy ever told me anything about them...


    It's true though that you need to personalize your work area or you'd go nuts...

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    why yes, I concur!

    Although I have my in a nice display "cabinent" against the wall in my office, but that is only due to me no longer being in a cublicle.

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Grail - The last place I worked I was given a negative on my yearly review for "unsavory cubicle decoration", and all I had on my desk was Star Wars figures, and a few Music figures.

    Companies here will do anything to prevent from having to give you a raise.

    Atleast they laid me off before that review went into force [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My coworkers get about as excited as I do when a box gets delivered here. I nearly had a crowd when Balrog showed up.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fortunately I'm in a creative job in my own company so I've got shit all over the place.

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I have a few people that show up for "openings" when I get a box, but unfortunatley it has to stay a provate thing. It has to stay low key since I live in the buckle of the bible belt and I just don't want to hear all the whiney-ass Christian right that works here who will spend the next week telling me how I am corrupting the world by supporting the industry. This is over the Led Zep[lin 3D artwork mind you from the latest spat!

    I really want to order the "jesus is your friend" action figure and make a big showing of opening the box and when they start bitching, pull out the figure of Jesus and see their reaction [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i had some my little ponies and things of that sort in my old office but all i have here in the hell hole is my pictures.... and not even all of them, i am kinda hoping i snag another job before too long
    i could just imagine how the people here would look at me [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My cubicle... 180 toys and always going up...

    CubeOutside
    CubeFront
    CubeLeftFront
    CubeBack
    Desk
    Monitor

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 07, 2006 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Underoo Bandit ]</font>

  10. #10
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Nice!

    All I have is this "cabinent":

    P9220143

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •